The Church Building
As well as being the most prominent building in Moxley, All Saints Church is probably the oldest, dating from 1851.
Several changes have taken place inside since then. In the 1990s the vestry area was re-ordered to make a meeting room under the organ gallery, with a toilet facility suitable for all. The church clock was restored, and shows the time by night and day.
The most recent alteration was in 2007, when we gave a major facelift to the walls, floor and pews. This was done largely with our own volunteer workforce. A new sound system was installed, complete with hearing loop.
This whole scheme has been a great success, and has breathed new life into old stones. The church feels like a house of prayer, both for Sunday worship and for weddings, funerals and baptisms.
Outside, the Garden of Remembrance and churchyard are tended by ourselves, and Walsall Council.
Parking is easily available, either on the slip-road or outside our hall, next to the church.